At APIL our endeavor is to meet the growing demand of our discerning customers. To this end we have established a strong manufacturing facility with requisite infrastructure and a dedicated human resource team.
- A metallurgical laboratory for MICRO and Macro inspection of incoming steel.
- R & D lab for cycle testing and load testing.
- Design department with software for life cycle assessment & life cycle machine.
- A 3000 tons/month capacity.
- 2 double Impeller machines for SHOT and STRESS peening.
- Conveyorized Paint Booth with drying facility.
- 3 hardening and tempering lines. Capable of hardening 6-8 tons/ hour.
- A dedicated line for small springs. For E Rickshaw and Smaller Springs for 3 wheelers and Mahindra and Mahindra.
- 2 Forklifts and material handling conveyors.
- 2 Parabolic Rolling machines for 60mm thick leave.
- Trained and experienced manpower resource.
- Dedicated separate manufacturing line for U Bolts & Pins.
Infrastructure at APIL
|Land||9000 Sq. Yard|
|Covered area||78000 Sq. Feet|
|Real area||9000 Sq. Yard|
|Cutting line||WMW (315 TON) Bullet Shot
180 Ton Press
|Press area||Automatic Drill – 4
Radial Drill – 1
Presses – 15
160 Ton Double Action 2 Meter Bed WMW
|Parabolic lines||In operation 250 Ton capacity/Month
Installing 400 Ton unit with Walking Beam & Heating Furnace
|Eye rolling||4 – Lines|
|IIND Leaf Machine
Treatment Unit Heat
|3 – Lines|
|Heat Treatment Unit||4 Ton/ Hour
|Shot Peening Lines/Stress Peening||Lines – two double expeller machines with stress Peening facility|
|Painting Conveyer||2 – Lines
Assy. + Single Leaf
|Assembly Line For Spring||1200 Ton/Month|
|Conveyer||In All Areas|
|Laboratory||Full Capable LAB unit for MACRO, MICRO & CHEMICAL Inspection.|
|Life Cycle & Testing Facility||2 – Life Cycle Machine
1 – Load Testing Machine
|Tool Room||To Support Manufacturing|
|Pins & U-Bolt||Full Manufacturing Setup of PINS & U-BOLTS|